Thoughts and Words

By Linda Lee Cooper

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bon Appétit.



Last night Keith and I hosted three couples for a Friday Night Dinner night.













Unfortunately I didn't take any photos of the fabulous food that everyone shared, but I did take photos of the fabulous people in attendance. I made French Pork and White Bean Cassoulet and Creme Brulee. I also had two loaves of Tribeca Oven French Baguette and some fabulous cheese from http://www.zzestmarket.com/ (my new favorite store in Rochester MN-more about this later). Scott and Susan brought
The Barefoot Contessas own Potato-Fennel Gratin

(Keith was sure he had died and gone straight to heaven) and a nummy spinach appetizer.
Donna Domino and Pete
brought Greek Salad and English Trifle (or was it Truffle?).
Galen and Sara

brought two pork roasts, one with a savory garlic rosemary flavoring and the other with Sauerkraut.














Charlotte joined us for dessert!

(okay, I am still frustrated with using this blog and know that my fonts are matched up..... HELP!)

No comments:

Post a Comment